Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1:36 am fun

just finished off my catcher in the rye essay woooo year 11 curriculum.
most goddamn annoying piece of shit i ever read
hipsters gonna hate.
hahah anyways the hardcore rebz i am is not used to being up this late on a school night so i thought i might write a blog post before bed to wind down
just inspiration images really, you know the everyday stuff :)


lately there has been so many knit shorts around ! I made myself a pair of mustard knit ones following a tutorial by Barbro Anderson. link they turned out pretty good but still there is so many nice pairs out there. like the grey knit ones from peter alexander. so getting myself another pair once I am able to spend more money aka europe ! :)

3.1 Phillip Lim RTW AW 2011
Chloe RTW AW 2011
Julien Macdonald RTW SS 2011 

saaooooo tired
bed for me ^_^

x. ignatia


No comments:

Post a Comment