Thursday, July 7, 2011

travel sketchbooks

just like everyone else out there i plan to keep some sort of journal while I am away on exchange.
but seeing as i am a terrible writer its going to more take the form of a sketchbook/scrapbook. There's heaps and heaps of them around the place but a few of my favorites are these:




so pretty much the plan is to get an old book, preferably a cool looking travel guide, that relates to my trip and then completely deface the book and rebind it with new pages. the pages are going to be an assortment of watercolour, lined, original pages from the book etc so i can add to them accordingly. I just found the perfect book for my journal :) its called 'A pocket guide to The Low Countries' I will post once it has been rebound yo!

x. Ignatia

No comments:

Post a Comment