Tuesday, May 15, 2012

new clothes :)

multiple parcels arrived on my doorstep today ! yay :)
definitely put a positive spin on a pre miserable day
I also got photos of my finished formal dress from the beader
and i am so happy with it! can't wait to pick it up :)
now just gotta find me a date... lol
The parcels that arrived were from sheinside, romwe and riotloco
each a little bundle of excitement!
I love my top below it makes me so happy, now im just waiting for my mint jeans to arrive so I can wear them together ^_^ hehe
I got wayy more things in my packages, including a blouse, tights, jumper, top, and another necklace which i shall post more images of later! 
and also a big haul post on all the overall stuff I bought
just waiting on one more package from romwe which should arrive in the next day or two :)
a girl never can have to many clothes heheheh ! 
love love love


top from RIOTLOCO and statement necklace from ROMWE

PS. sorry for the chubbyness i just ate the best dinner lololololol

x.ignatia


No comments:

Post a Comment