Sunday, April 29, 2012

titanic

to celebrate (?) the 100th anniversary of the titanic a group of me and my friends got together to have a dinner party like that they they celebrated aboard the RMS Titanic all the way back in 1912. The Titanic with Leonardo DiCaprio is perhaps one of my favourite movies of all time. Back when i was around 7 years old I honestly watched it everyday for a year. You could say I was just a little obsessed hehehe! The dinner party anyhow was a huge success with perhaps the beast food i have ever eaten in my entire life, ever! Think rocket, fetta, and fig bruscetta; and caramelized pumpkin and rocket pizza; good cheeses; macarons and so much other amazing treats :) Mix that with great company and alcohol and you have a beautiful mix <3 





ALL PHOTOS BY MY AMAZING FRIEND ELOISE!

x. ignatia

No comments:

Post a Comment